News & Information from AFCC
- This event has passed.
DEMYSTIFYING MOTION PRACTICE IN THE PROBATE AND FAMILY COURT: A PROGRAM FOR GAL’S
As a guardian ad litem, do you have questions about how to file motions in the probate court? Do you know when a motion should be filed and how to go about doing so? Do you know how to format them and how to ensure that they are heard expeditiously?
Please join us on FEBRUARY 16TH, 2023, 4:30-6:00 PM – via Zoom- for an informative presentation on Motion Practice in the Probate and Family Court. REGISTER HERE.
- The program is open to all but geared primarily toward Category E guardians ad litem who may be less familiar with the legal process.
- The program will provide valuable insights, practical advice, and sample motions for use in most common situations.
- Our Distinguished Panel will include:
- The Honorable Jennifer Melia, Associate Justice of the Worcester Probate and Family Court
- Alicia Doherty, Esq., Assistant Judicial Case Manager, Worcester Probate and Family Court
- Linda Medeiros, Esq., Attorney and Category F Guardian ad Litem
- Premela Deck, JD, Ph.D, LICSW, Attorney and Category E Guardian ad Litem