Resources for the Public
(Material available for download)
- Book: Substance Use and Parenting: Best Practices for Family Court Practitioners
- Member Directory – Find a Professional from our Member Directory.
- Planning for Shared Parenting: A Guide for Parents Living Apart –
The information in this booklet is intended to assist parents to design time-sharing arrangements that will best meet the needs of their children.
- Co-Parenting Communication Guide – This Co-Parenting Communication Guide was developed by the Arizona Chapter of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AzAFCC).
- Resources for Familiesfrom the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts.
- Sesame Street – Little Children, Big Challenges: Divorce – visit on YouTube
- UpToParents.org– A free, confidential, and interactive website for divorcing and divorced parents.